Victoriana, Alternate years
The exemplary service of these highly trained, highly motivated soldiers has earned them respect and dignity, though not actual equality, from their overbearing matrons.
|Base OCV: 4||Base DCV: 6||ECV: 4|
|Levels: +5 Longsword|
|DEX: 13||SPD: 3||Phases: 4, 8, 12|
|12 PD (9 rPD)||12 ED (9 rED)||MD: 10|
|END: 30||STUN: 30||BODY: 15|
STR Roll: 12
DEX Roll: 12
CON Roll: 12
INT Roll: 11
EGO Roll: 12
PER Roll: 11
Psychological Limitation: Xenophobic (Common, Strong) 15
Reputation: Drow, 11- 10
Psychological Limitation: Kill Desolate! (Very Common, Strong) 20
Social Limitation : Male (Frequently, Minor) 10
Base Points: 100
Disads Total: +55
Powers Cost: 74
Skills Cost: 27
Characteristics Cost: 53
Total Cost = 154
5 Life Support (Longevity: 400 Years; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) 0
3 Darkvision (5 Active Points); Linked (Life Support; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) 0
10 Multipower, 25-point reserve, (25 Active Points); all slots Increased Endurance Cost (x4 END; -1 1/2)
|1u||Cloud of Darkness: Darkness to Sight Group 2” radius, Alterable Size (25 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x4 END; -1 1/2)||8 END|
|1u||Dark Fire: (Total: 24 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) Change Environment 1” radius, -2 DCV, Sticky ( +1/4) (12 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x4 END; -1 1/2) (Real Cost: 5) plus Image: 1 Hex, Sticky ( +1/4) (12 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x4 END; -1 1/2), Set Effect (“Paints” all invisible creratures in the hex with a ghoastly outline; -1) (Real Cost: 3)||8 END|
11 +2 Longsword of…: A magic sword…
- (Total: 25 Active Cost, 11 Real Cost) Killing Attack – Hand-to-Hand 1 1/2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (37 Active points); OAF (-1), Independant (-2) (Real Cost: 9) plus +2 OCV (2 Active Points) (Real Cost: 2) [ – ]
- 2 1/2d6 damage with STR.
- 4d6 damage with Offensive Strike or Counterstrike
13 …Venom: …imbibed with poison.
- Drain Body – 2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Delayed Return Rate (1 Day; +1 1/2) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), Independant (-2), Linked ( +2 Longsword, -1/2) [ – ]
11 +2 Drow Spidermesh Finemail Armor:
- (Total: 37 Active Cost, 11 Real Cost) Armor (9 PD/9 ED) (27 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Independant (-2) (Real Cost: 8) plus +2 DCV (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Independant (-2) (Real Cost: 3)
12 Combat Challenge:
- Trigger on +2 Longsword (Two Trigger Conditions: Enemy in range attempts to move or enemy in range attacks an ally, Activating trigger an action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically immediately after it activates; +1) (25 Active Points); OAF (-1)
7 Mind Strengthening: Since their primary foes possess minor psychic abilities, these soldiers have spent some time training in meditational techniques to strengthen their minds.
- 10 MD (7 Active Points)
- 2 WF Drow Weapons
- 3 +3 OCV with Longswords
- 1 Weapon Element: Swords
- 4 Martial Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
- 4 Counterstrike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, +4 DC’s Strike, Must Follow Block
- 4 Martial Dodge: 1/2 Phase,—OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
- 5 Offensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, +4 DC’s
- 4 Martial Escape: var, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, +15 STR versus Grabs
Second class citizens though they may be, men are still an important part of the Oussrae-Thex society. They form the front line-troops of the Oussrae-Thex, and are as dedicated to wiping out The Desolate as their female associates. While not as valuable as a woman, they aren’t quite as expendable to the dwindling society as they used to be; leading their matrons to take a bit more care with their lives.
The Oussrae tolerate them as a necessary evil for their less enlightened Oussrae-Thex sisters. For their part regarding the Oussrae, these men can barely believe they’ve encountered women even more condescending than their own matrons. Not that they’d ever voice this anywhere where female ears might hear it.
These highly trained, highly motivated soldiers serve The Dark Scions with full dedication.
Oussrae-Thex Soldiers like to work in pairs, doubling up on the most threatening target first. This allows them to work in tandem to take down opposing heavy hitters quickly. It also optimizes the use of their Combat Challenge ability, ensuring one of them will get a free shot against any enemy counterattack and making escape doubly difficult for their quarry.